Wednesday, February 4, 2015

home sweet home

My cozy humble abode

I love the natural lighting in my room. Can't wait to geek out and study here.
Most of my room is bare, gotta put up some prints/posters soon.
So glad I escaped arctic temperatures and jumped straight into summer. Shorts and tees all day every day!
Mi madre loves to paint! Hoping to sign up for weekly art classes (just 20 pesos a month)!
Will always be in love with BA's diverse architectural influences, especially the Parisian flair inspired by French architecture of the 18th century.
Taking the subway in the insufferable heat packed with Argentines on the way to work makes me nostalgic about my very own summer NYC MTA struggles.
Homemade oatmeal-crusted baked pollo for our second dinner here...just looking at this photo makes my mouth water

0 comments:

Post a Comment